Wednesday, August 13

Expelling All That Bad Vista Energy


The mouse on my office computer has been freezing up periodically for about a year. After its final three-day freeze about two weeks ago, I decided I needed a new pc...yes that's right a pc. Upon ordering my new Dell, Steven was upset that the only OS would be Vista and not XP. I however, was not so worried and was actually really excited to have a new computer at work.
Well, it got all set up and then the dreaded symptoms of the Vista plague hit. Seven hours, 26 upgrades, and 75 bucks later, my hp printer was finally up and running on Vista. I hate Vista. The Mac and PC ads are all the more funny to me now...in a very frustrating sort of way.
Words of Advice: Hang on to your pre-Vista pc forever...or switch to mac.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I HATE vista too! We bought a new Dell computer in November and were all excited about the new vista software--but it's only been a pain in our side. But, then there was hope, we installed an update to vista to fix several problems a few months ago--but then things got worse and Al found out the update to "fix" the problems actually made it worse! Grrr, I HATE vista!