Tuesday, December 15

Fall Happenings

This post is long overdue as we have been so busy enjoying the fall here. Our most exciting news is that we have a new four-legged edition to our little family. After months of Dexter begging us for a buddy, we finally gave in. Cooper is now five months old and has turned out to be just as much fun for us as he is for Dexter.

All four of us had an excellent Halloween. Thanks to Steven's mom, Dexter got to wear a pumpkin muscle shirt and Cooper was Frankenstein.

We were lucky enough to get to go a great costume party with our friends, the Carters, and thought that going as Flo and the Caveman was only appropriate:


For our five year anniversary we went out West to see my brother Daniel and Lelia get married. It was a beautiful day and a nice trip where we were able to see all of my family and one of my best friends.


And of course I have to brag about my newest cutest niece, Jenny.

This month I was absolutely spoiled with a perfect New York birthday. We went to the City the Saturday before my birthday where I was able to take dance classes. I had an opportunity to take a class taught by contemporary dancer, Will Wingfield, who you might know as a finalist from SYTYCD Season 3. It was awesome. After the classes, we walked around in the City's first snowfall of the season. We saw the tree at the Rockefeller Center and the windows at Macy's. Then Monday night, we spontaneously celebrated again on my actual birthday. We walked the Brooklyn Bridge and ate brick oven pizza at Grimaldi's. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. We are now getting ready for our first snowy winter together!

7 comments:

Turbo said...

Happy belated! It sounds like you had a pretty good one. Tell Steven to tone it down a little bit, because he is making the rest of the husbands look bad.

Amber said...

Yay! Sounds like a blast-happy blated birthday :-)

erin said...

Happy belated!! What a fun birthday! And what a cute new dog! So crazy that Daniel is married and now a Daddy. So exciting!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Glad you had a good time. Love the doggie Halloween costumes...and congrats on the new dog too. Also love the pic of the tree-gorgeous! I bet that was a fun dance class too-I'm a SYTYCD fan...although I haven't watched it since the summer-just no time!

Reagan said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad Jake read this so he can start thinking for my birthday!

Hey, I am not surewhat you guys are doing for the holidays, but if you are sticking around, we should get together!

Email me
Reagan.g.b@gmail.com

Unknown said...

It was great to hear an update on how things are going. Cooper is so cute!! I hope you have a fantastic Christamas! I love you!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! I'm so glad to get an update on you guys. Cooper and Dexter are so cute. It looks like you're having such a blast out there. We miss you guys.