Saturday, July 3

Spring has been good to us

The last two months have been quite eventful. April 29th, Steven and I found out that we are having a baby!! After nearly three years of not conceiving, it finally happened for us and we couldn't be happier. We also have moved back to Scottsdale and are very glad to be back near our families and friends. I am due December 21st, which puts me at 15 weeks. I have been sneaking my own ultrasounds of our baby and today was the most exciting one. I got to see baby hiccups and thumbsucking, really how cute is that? I could not believe it. Within the next month, we could find out what we are having...but it is going to be another six months before we actually do. We will see if I can hold out for the huge surprise. All bets are against me, but I think it will be great!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for you and the pregnancy! Really? You think you can wait to find out what you are having? I could hardly wait till 18 weeks when they told us. Strong woman! Hey,hold out one day longer and your baby and Madalynn can have the same birthday! ( O: I am so so happy for you!!!!! love you!

Lisa said...

OHHH Steph, I am so happy for you two. That is such great news!! YAY! My older brother and wife have waited to find out the sex with all three of there kids. hummm.... don't know if I could. It so convienient some times.

The Carpenter Family said...

Congrats!!! Iam so happy for you guys! Glad you are back! please email me so I can see you, I go to Scottsdale all the time to visit family! deaannalikeshorses(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Alyssa said...

Congratulations Stephanie, that is WONDERFUL! I am SO happy for you. I wish I had known we were in the same boat, but I'm so glad to hear you're in a different one now!

Swinging On Small Hinges said...

Congrats! That is such exciting news for you guys! Wahooo!

mommy said...

Hope you're still feeling good. Maybe the baby will steal your bday.

Valerie said...

I wish I could sneak my own ultrasounds. How neat to see hiccups and thumb sucking!! Congratulations again!

Jim said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! How fun to get a Christmas present like that! We are happy to hear you are moving back too! Congratulations!