Monday, June 8

Two months too long

Well I am excited to announce that I will be starting my new job on Monday!! About a month ago, I noticed a cardiovascular clinic down the street from our place and so I stopped in and dropped off my resume. After three weeks of follow-up calls and hearing no response, I lost hope of being able to WALK to work. Well, last week the office manager invited me in for an interview with her and the head vascular doc at the practice. She had said that the position would most likely be for per diem work; but I was fine with that, as my sanity has been reaching its end after two long months of not working. On Friday I got a call saying that they were excited to be able to offer me a full time position at their practice!! I went in today to finalize everything...and June 15th's my big day :)

9 comments:

Turbo said...

Congratulations!

Where are the Scissors said...

Yea for you and so close to home. How exciting. But still miss you guys. Get home sick soon and come back :-)

Alicia said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Scott and I were talking about you guys and wondering what you were up to and I finally remembered to look up your blog. It looks beautiful there.

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Good for you-and walking to work....what a great advantage for you! I hope you enjoy your new job and like the people you work with. At least you won't be going stir-crazy at home with only dexter to entertain you!

Amber said...

YAY!! So glad this one worked out and not the one that would make you drive 80 miles to and from work. This is the way it should be in a big city :-)

The Carpenter Family said...

way to go!! great job!!

Casey and Brynn said...

Congrats! Happy you found something so close. I hope you enjoy it!

mommy said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you won't have to make the 80 mile drive to that one office. Sounds like everything is falling into place for you guys.

Unknown said...

Hey Stephanie! It's been a LONG, LONG time! Brynn directed me to your blog here and I must say it's very entertaining! What part of New Jersey are you living in? There are such pretty areas there, I'm so jealous!!! Don't be a stranger! E-mail me if you ever get a chance at ashlee.pfirrman@gmail.com. Congrats on your new job!!